Kennywood Fall Fantasy Day & Parade 8/19/19
Event Chair: Debbie Langley
One of the highlights of the marching band season! Students enjoy Kennywood Park all day, then they march in the parade in the evening. Chaperones need clearances.
- Chaperones are assigned to each bus.
- Coordinate with other chaperones on the assigned bus to take roll before the bus leaves the high school and before the bus leaves Kennywood.
- Please report any absences to the band director and chaperone coordinator before the buses roll out.
- Assist students during the day in the Park as needed.
- Assist students, directors, and chaperone coordinator before, during, and after the evening parade as needed.
- On the bus ride home, announce when the bus is 10-15 minutes from the high school, so that students can text/call their rides.
- On the bus ride home, when the bus is 10 minutes from the high school, announce that students should collect their belongings, clean up trash, and close the windows.
- Upon returning to the high school, check the bus seats and the aisles for belongings and trash, and make sure windows are closed.
- Bring lost and found items to the directors.
- Return the clipboard to the chaperone coordinator.
Remember to get clearances! Click here for the PTSD Volunteer Clearance Instructions
To check if your clearances are up-to-date, go to PTSD's Approved Volunteer List, posted as a link at the bottom of this PTSD webpage: http://www.ptsd.k12.pa.us/Volunteers.aspx
Sign up below...
August 19, 2019
|Task/Item||Start Time||End Time||Available Spots|
|Chaperone||8:00 am||10:00 pm||#1: Suzanne M.|
|#2: Carol A.|
|#3: Debbie L.|
|7 remaining: Sign up »|