Washington County Fair 2018
Event Chair: Debbie Langley
Chaperone the Marching Band Performance and the evening at the Washington County Fair on August 15!
Report time is 4:15 pm at PTHS. Approximate return time is 10:30 pm.
Remember to get clearances! Click here for the PTSD Volunteer Clearance Instructions
To check if your clearances are up-to-date, go to PTSD's Approved Volunteer List, posted as a PDF at: http://www.ptsd.k12.pa.us/Volunteers.aspx
- Chaperones are assigned to each bus.
- Coordinate with other chaperones on your bus to take roll before the bus leaves the high school and before leaving the Fair.
- Report any absences to the director and chaperone coordinator before the buses roll out.
- Assist students and directors before, during, and after the performance as needed.
- Assist students during the evening at the Fair, as needed.
- Accompany students to and from the bus parking area.
- When you're 10-15 minutes from the high school, announce to the students that they should notify their rides that they're 10 minutes away.
- When you're 10 minutes from the high school, announce that students should collect their belongings, clean up trash, and close windows.
- Upon returning to the high school, check the bus seats and aisles for belongings and trash, and make sure the windows are closed.
- Bring lost & found items to the directors.
- Return the clipboard to the chaperone coordinator.
Sign up below...
August 15, 2018
|Task/Item||Start Time||End Time||Available Spots|
|Chaperone||4:15 pm||10:30 pm||#1: Suzanne M.|
|#2: Julie O.|
|#3: Laura R.|
|#4: Kelly P.|
|#5: Erin C.|
|#6: Clint L.|
|#7: Matt C.|
|#8: Tammi G.|
|2 remaining: Sign up »|